Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lil Twister Table Topper Gift

For my sister-in-law, I made a 'Lil' Twister table topper.  When I made the table topper for myself, I kept looking at the fabrics and thinking....I really think Jill would love these fabrics!  When I finished my project there were almost enough charm squares left in the pack that I had used.  I simply reduced the size of the finished quilt and made this cute little table quilt.




I must admit that this was one of the last gifts that I finished.  Deciding on the outer and binding fabric was really a challenge.  Finally, a few weeks before Christmas I decided on the sage green.  Fortunately, the fabric arrived and I was able to put this together and get it finished in time for gift giving.

While I spent many hours at my machine making gifts and filling the hours of my vacation, I sadly must report that I haven't even turned it on since going back to work.  The machine is beginning to call my name....Heather, come turn me on...make something useful.  Maybe this week.

Happy Sewing
Heather

1 comment: