Today brings more hair bows. This will be a tutorial in how to make them.
Fleece scraps (at least 7 inches long)
Hot glue gun
Thread to match the fleece
1. Cut 2 strips of fleece 2" by 7".
2. Fold the strips in half and sew with a 1/4" seam allowance.
3. Snip the fleece strips about every 1/4" to create the loops, being careful not to cut the stitching.
4. Roll the first 2" tightly and tack (stitch) in place.
5. Make a long basting stitch for 2" pull, like making a gather. Wrap the gathered section around and tack in place. Repeat until the flower is finished.
6. Tie off the thread in the center.
7. Measure the bottom and cut a piece of craft felt about the same size. Mine measured 1", so I cut a square at that size and then rounded the corners.
8. Fold the felt circle in half and cut 2 small slits to slip the hair clip through.
9. Hot glue the felt to the hair clip.
10. Finally, hot glue the fleece flower to the felt.
You end up with beautiful fleece flowers, perfect for any little girl!