Saturday, March 26, 2011

Road Trip

I wanted to go to my LQS, The Quilt Patch, because they were having a sale.  When my husband got home he proposed we go together and run some other errands.  For some of us, this could be a scary thing, but for me it is wonderful.  There is a custom motorcycle shop downstairs he loves to visit.  I bought some wonderful fabric, some with a planned purpose and some without.



These are the delightful fabrics that I picked up ON SALE!


These are going to be a cute dress for Genavieve.  There is a pattern on Moda Bake Shop.

After putting everything away, I started work on my block of the month square.

I tried a new technique mentioned at my last block of the month meeting.  I sewed the units into a four patch and then sewed the four patches together.  I was pretty pleased with the final result.  The points matched in the center pinwheel and everything else aligned pretty well.


Since I only bought one of the things on my list at the quilt store, wonder what I will be sewing tomorrow?

Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment