Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun with Fabric Flowers

Just a few days ago, I saw a video tutorial showing how to make fabric rosettes.  After I watched it I just had to try it out.  Francis and I spent half a day just making flowers from scrap fabric.  What fun!  We started with the fabric rosettes from the video tutorial at Craftaholics Anonymous.  They were very simple to make and slightly addictive.


I can definitely see some headbands in our future. 

Next we made some yo-yos with our Clover Quick Yo-yo Maker.  Boy, where these ever easy. 



These are going to become some little girl clips, as soon as I can make it to the store for some buttons.


Both of these projects were no sew or barely sew, but they were super fun and I can't wait to put them to use in the hair of all the girls wandering around here.  Francis made 3 yo-yos, she was so proud she had to share them with everyone that came over.

What a great way to unwind after a long first week back to work.

Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment